As a Catholic Integrated School, our school (like all NZ schools) is governed by a Board of Trustee.
By comparision to the state school system, Catholic Schools have larger boards as they have appointed members as well as parent elected members.
Our Board of Trustees is composed of :
* Parent elected members - (5)
* A Staff elected member - (1)
* Secondary Schools had a student elected member
* The Principal - (1)
* As a Catholic Integrated School, Members appointed to the board by the proprietor
(RC Bishop of Hamilton) - (4)*
* the number appointed members cannot be more than elected members.
Our Board therefore has 11 members.
By using the links to the left, you can find out about all the activities of our Board of Trustees.